In these ever changing, increasingly challenging, times it is essential that clerks continue to develop their personal skills as well as keeping abreast of the rules and guidelines governing their environment.
The IBC’s Education Committee is dedicated to providing a full and eclectic seminar programme; an annual conference, tackling the most current issues; and a part-time course, currently in the form of a BTEC qualification.
- David Bingham, Chair (One Crown Office Row)
- Matthew Gibbons, Member (Deans Court Chambers)
- Jackie Ginty, Member (One Essex Court)
- Marc Goddard, Member (Stour Chambers)
- Luke Irons, Member (St Philips Stone)
- Sarah Reynolds, Member (Freelance Barristers’ Clerk)
- Mark Rushton, Member (Wilberforce Chambers)
- Samantha Jones, Member (Serjeant's Inn Chambers)
The IBC aims to bring education to the Clerks’ room on all levels and in many different formats, making it available and accessible to all members. The Education Committee welcomes regular feedback and suggestions and hopes you will make contact.