The Executive Committee consists of the Chair, Vice Chair, Common Law Secretary, Chancery Secretary, Education Secretary and Treasurer, Vice-Treasurer and then further people who represent a balance of different ages and positions within the Clerks’ room, different types of chambers regarding areas of work and representation from all areas of the country.
- Nicholas Hill, Chair (3 New Square)
- Lucy Barbet, Vice Chair (11 King's Bench Walk)
- Howard Rayner, Treasurer (QEB)
- Tony McDaid, Vice Treasurer (No. 5 Chambers)
- Geoffrey Carr, Education (No. 5 Chambers)
- Jackie Ginty, Common Law Secretary (One Essex Court)
- Mark Rushton, Chancery Secretary (Wilberforce Chambers)
The contact details (available to IBC members only) of the committee are listed above along with details of each member’s general functions. This list provides you with a point of contact regarding any enquiries or problems you may have. Please feel free to use them where appropriate.