The Executive Committee consists of the Chair, Vice Chair, Common Law Secretary, Chancery Secretary, Education Secretary and Treasurer, Vice-Treasurer and then further people who represent a balance of different ages and positions within the Clerks’ room, different types of chambers regarding areas of work and representation from all areas of the country.
- Lucy Barbet, Chair (11 King's Bench Walk)
- Mark Rushton, Vice Chair (Wilberforce Chambers)
- Howard Rayner, Treasurer (QEB)
- Tony McDaid, Vice Treasurer (No. 5 Chambers)
- David Bingham, Education (One Crown Office Row)
- Jackie Ginty, Common Law Secretary (One Essex Court)
- Geoffrey Carr, Chancery Secretary (No. 5 Chambers)
The contact details (available to IBC members only) of the committee are listed above along with details of each member’s general functions. This list provides you with a point of contact regarding any enquiries or problems you may have. Please feel free to use them where appropriate.