Farringdon Chambers are recruiting a Junior Clerk. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a good work ethic. The candidate must be hard working, reliable and be able to work well within a team and on their own initiative. Please submit your CV to: email@example.com
Closing date: 25th January 2019
Salary: £15,000 Per Annum depending on experience.
Full Time Permanent
Hours: 08:30 – 17:30 Monday – Friday
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- To work under the direction of the Senior Clerk and officers of the company and with fellow clerks to ensure the smooth running of chambers.
- To collect/deliver the Document Exchange (DX) and to empty the post tray(s) daily.
- To ensure that Chambers’ stationary, printer toner and refreshments are stocked and replenished.
- To update chambers’ computer records as directed.
- To ensure the smooth running of case invitations on DCS (Digital Case System).
- To hand collect/deliver papers to/from other chambers/professional clients as directed.
- To email/fax/scan case papers/documents to members of Chambers and professional clients as directed.
- To greet and provide them with refreshments to clients both lay and professional.
- To deal with email and telephone enquiries promptly and politely.
- To undertake the duty of completing the company’s weekly financial spreadsheet in the absence of colleagues.
- To undertake such other tasks as may reasonably by asked of you by the Senior Clerk or the officers of the company.