Our Client is an award-winning, leading set of Chancery & Commercial Law Barristers’ Chambers in Lincoln’s Inn, London.
Chambers is seeking to recruit a Marketing and Events Executive to assist with the promotion of its business.
The Marketing and Events Executive will play an integral and important in providing support and assistance in the event organisation, website and social media management, legal directories, legal awards and general administration (including database management) and in the development of the Chambers’ brand and wider profile.
Specific duties will include;
- Working with the Senior Clerk and members of Chambers to continue to develop and implement marketing plans.
- Preparing members’ legal directory submissions and developing profiles of individuals and Chambers within the directories.
- Making recommendations and provide strategy in relation to the promotion of Chambers’ business.
- Organising a programme of high-level legal seminars and training events.
- Brand management including the maintenance of Chambers’ website, email signatures, merchandise and stationery.
- Regularly update and maintain Chambers’ website and social media channels with news items, announcements, changes to barristers’ profiles and CVs, publication of articles, etc.
- The successful candidate will have experience of marketing in a professional services (preferably legal) environment, a proven track record and exhibit the following characteristics:
- A calm approach under pressure allied with the ability to prioritise
- A careful, organised and conscientious approach with strong attention to detail
- Creativity and an eye for design
- A flexible and co-operative attitude
- A confident and assured personality
A full job description is available upon request.
To apply for this position, please forward a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, together with your CV to exclusively retained consultants GRL Legal LLP (GRL): firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 14th June 2019. Early applications are encouraged with initial interviews for suitable candidates taking place immediately.