Keating Chambers is a leading set of commercial barristers’ chambers, with a thriving domestic and international practice, comprising 62 barristers (28 Queen’s Counsel and 34 juniors), and 9 international members and honorary associates.
Our barristers specialise in providing their services across the areas of construction and engineering; energy and natural resources; infrastructure and utilities; international arbitration; IT and technology; offshore construction and marine engineering; procurement and competition and associated professional negligence.
An opportunity has arisen for an Outdoor and Office Assistant to join our talented team. General duties include working to ensure the smooth running of the post room/ copy room; liaise with the clerking team; taking barristers with their papers to court; photocopying; distribution of papers and assisting barristers and other members of staff.
The Candidate must:
- Be enthusiastic with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Be a team player but be able to work unsupervised and under pressure.
- Have excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
- Be polite, friendly and of smart appearance.
- Be able to demonstrate a positive attitude in challenging circumstances.
- Be trustworthy.
- Have GSCE Mathematics and English – minimum five GCSEs – grade C or equivalent.
Salary & Benefits:
- Start date – immediate
- Salary – £22,360 per annum
- Holiday entitlement – 20 days plus bank holidays, 22 days after one year and 25 days after two years
- Benefits on completion of probationary period include: Bonus Scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Permanent Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance
Closing date for applications is midday Monday 20 January 2020. Please send your application form and a covering letter to:
Nicola Humphreys, Keating Chambers, 15 Essex Street, London, WC2R 3AA
Or email: email@example.com
Further details and application form can be found at:
Keating Chambers is fully committed to equality and diversity in both recruitment and the provision of services. The selection procedure is operated without discrimination, that is to say without regard to irrelevant considerations such as sex, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, religion or belief, or age. If you are disabled and require any adjustments at any stage, please inform us and we will try to accommodate your needs.