Criminal Billing Query

"I currently need assistance on the billing of a certificate of inadequacy which has been listed in the Crown Court. I have spoken to National Taxing Team who tell me that it is not covered under the Graduate Fee Scheme. There is a representation order. Does anyone know how they should be claimed."

Leave a Reply